♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡ [Late]

8/02/2019


♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡



+ Nearly filling up my grey moleskine notebook: The Cherry Blossom Files (Finally got to try my sealing wax without messing up :P) 
+ Al Bowlly: If Anything Happened To You, Guilty, You’re My Everything, Midnight Stars And You (1931 - 1934) 
+ Grand Opening Pin | Special Delivery Pikachu Pin

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


+ Fools for Scandal (1938) ft. Carole Lombard 
+ Ear Biscuits  with Rhett and Link Podcast: What’s the Secret to 18+ Years of Marriage 
+ Yuagari Suppin Powder Club (Blue)! I love using this to finish setting my make up. I don’t know how to describe this smell other than really fancy and refined candy. The puff with the pink ribbon makes me feel like a princess. And the packaging reminds me so much the vivid color palette from Howl’s Moving Castle 

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡ ♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡ ♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


+ Trying Aviation Gin for the first time! I fell in love! I’m always going to refer to this as the Pikachu drink from now on. I used to hate alcohol until this cocktail came into my life! It’s so smooth and it tickles and warms my throat like no other
 ; o ; It’s magic! 
+ Plant shopping with my mom after watching Godzilla! Kaijuuuu
+ Getting so much love from my Twitter Blogging Community! Thank you for including me on ff: @meditativeowl and @thoughtswithn 

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


+ I’m 14 minutes away… lo-fi playlist 
+ Pearl hair pins 
+ Kat tagging me in the #bestfriends4ever tag ; o ; ily! 

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


+ Tropical San Antonio Sushi Roll ; o ; ! I love mangoes! 
+ New iPhone X (My iPhone 5s battery had a chemical leak and needles to say it wasn’t safe to use anymore. So I had to upgrade) 
+ Going outside a lot and getting lots of different flavored bobas

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡ ♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡  ♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


+ Release of ‘My Friend Pedro’ trailer. I think I want more of an animation show of it rather than the game because the trailer was so good
+ Reflectly app (free version) ! Finally a venting place for me to keep a lot of stuff offline) 
+ Trying out lots of boba drinks. I think my social anxiety of ordering my own food is nearly gone c: I’m so proud of myself! 

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡  ♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


+ Rosette Green Cleansing Paste Foam (I got a travel size sample for free :D ) 
+ Korean diet for gaining weight 
+ Castlevania ft Richard Armitage 

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


+ Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Palette 
+ Kaja Mochi highlighter in Luna
+ Blush pleated tulle skirt & Cowboy Bebop top

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡

♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡


♡ June Favorites 2019 ♡




+ Browgal in Medium Brown from June Allure Beauty Sub Box
+ Ramen OkiDoki ‘You Are So Ramentic’ 
+ Lots of studying + productivity this month c: 



Post a Comment

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.