Review- Jill Stuart Eternal Couture Collection

9/08/2019



I don’t have anything else to say in this review other than it’s worth it. I got 20% off my first purchase which was really nice. My grand total came to about $60. I have no complaints though. Everything from the formula, to the glamorous silver vintage packaging, is stunning. I wanted to make this a lengthy review but, I don’t have anything else to say other than, it’s amazing and I want more. 


















PRODUCT(S):

+ Lip Blossom Eternal Couture in 02 Dark Rose / Baroque Rose 
+ Eternal Couture Eyeshadow palette in 04 Velvet / Cashmere 







2 comments

  1. I don't have anything Jill Stuart myself but this looks gorgeous! I love the packaging 💕 perhaps I shall have to invest. I love the pastel aesthetic by the way 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought Jill Stuart was just a clothing company ; o ; I didn't know they made make up as well. Or the one from Japan is just an entirely separate company. And thank you so much for your comment! I always love reading your thoughtful and sweet comment on my blog posts 💕💕💕 I'm always happy to see you here, Emily xx!!! Sending you lots of hug and kisses!

      -Mari

      Delete

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.