Day 1 - Monthly Blogging Goals [#Scriptober Nominated by Scripturient Blogger]

10/01/2019


Would like to say a very big thank you to Scripturient Blogger @Scripturblog, one of my newest and dearest friend, I’ve made on Twitter. She nominated me for her awesome #Scriptober tag and this is my very first nominated anything. So this post is very special to me. Emily (of Scripturient) is a great content creator. Please check out her blog. I like her brand. One of my favorite posts from her is her back to uni post.  Also, I’ve listed all of her niche below:

Opinion Pieces | Studying | Working | Lifestyle | Marketing | Traveling & more 


Blogging Goals: October


x Reach 10k total views for my blog. I am at  6k views at the moment. 
x For all of my posts to be in between 50 to 100 views. Most of them are there. Just not all of them. The Empties Series is doing pretty poorly, and yet it’s one of my favorite posts to do lol.
x Reach 1k followers on Twitter. I am at 600+ right now. 
x Grow my new ig following to at least 100 | I want to unlock the Audience tab on insights :3 Right now I’m at 50+



I know numbers may look shallow. But I always think of your personal brand as an art. If it’s always hidden and tucked away at the back of the museum, it’s a bit sad when no one’s there to see it right? I think the same goes for your visibility game online. 

And that’s about it. We’ll see what happens in November :3 
What are your Monthly Blogging Goals for October?  










2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! I'm glad you like my uni posts, they are one of my faves to write. I will be sure to check out your empties, its strange how ones you love end up being less celebrated, it certainly is an art! I am sure you will smash your goals this month, numbers aren't everyhting as people say but I totally agree that it's a good way to measure how you are doing and can be disheartening when less people value your content. I have high hopes for all of us this October. We can do this! And I'm so glad to have met you through this blogging journey we are on đŸ„° I can't wait to see what we all do for #scriptober!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :3 I'm so excited about this blogger challenge! I can't wait to read all of your blogtober posts! #scriptober x!

      Mari

      Delete

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.