Day 13 - Fall Foods #Scriptober designed by Scripturient Blogger

10/15/2019


Fall Foods



Pies are supposed to be the ultimate Fall food because of Thanksgiving and everything, but I’m a simple gal. My fall food tradition is always to go to Walmart and pick up any of their sugar cookies decorated with pumpkins or anything sprinkled with green or orange. And to go with my sweets, I go with the classic earl grey tea. I like the brand Bigelow and I recently fell in love with their Cinnamon Apple Herbal tea. I can’t find it anywhere though :,( 

Cookies and tea are pretty basic. And you can do it at any time of the year. But pair it with fall, and it just becomes extra magical.

Fall Foods


What are your favorite fall foods to indulge in? Let me know in the comments below! 



Fall Foods

MORE SUGGESTED READINGS:

Day 12: Cat Costume


unsplash-logoCarli Jeen unsplash-logoTanaphong Toochinda

Post a Comment

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.