Day 24 - Horror/Thriller Books #Scriptober designed by Scripturient Blogger

10/24/2019


Horror/Thriller Books


Horror Book Recommendations: 
x Maze by Christopher Manson
x The Emigrants by W.G. Sebald 
x The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield 


I only have a couple of books to recommend for you. I tried to do three but I couldn’t think of a third book that I really liked. Also, I go for more eerie books rather than outright horror. Now that I think about it, I kinda wanna add Gone Girl to this list, just because I also think it’s half-way a horror book. Anyway, Maze is my favorite childhood read of all time. It’s the first time, I fell in love with a narrator. Also, this isn’t a spoiler alert, but if you have read it or just finished reading it, you’ll understand this question: Do you think he’s Saturn or Hades? 

[Edit: Just added ‘The Thirteenth Tale.’ I think this one is good as well. There’s also a BBC adaptation of it featuring Sophie Turner. You’ll love this book if you love mystery and twins! ]

Check out my other book recommendations on [GoodReads]


What are your favorite horror books?  



 MORE SUGGESTED READINGS:



unsplash-logoIrena Carpaccio

Post a Comment

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.