Day 8 - Best Autumnal Memory #Scriptober designed by Scripturient Blogger

10/15/2019


Best Autumnal Memory



I know this is kind of like cheating, but I actually have three favorite autumn memories. Also, I feel like every year, I get to see autumn, that’s my favorite memory as well. 

I’ll just list all the times I fell in love with Autumn: (Sorry, I’m not in a prose mood)
x Hanging out with my mom in 2008 | We just went shopping for Black  Friday and we went to this really nice Mongolian restaurant flooded with a lot of light on the second floor with a really nice mango drink with very heavy utensils | Omg that was 10 years ago when I was 16 
x Two years ago with my ex | We had a beautiful dog and rabbit around us every time hang out / we did Netflix and Chill with hot cocoas 
x  I came home from my Ovarian Torsion Surgery and someone who recently fell out of love with me made me laugh a lot during my 6-week recovery period

Bonus: “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall” - Jordan Baker | Finally reading the Great Gatsby 3 years ago



Best Autumnal Memory

unsplash-logoMitchell McCleary

Post a Comment

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.