Unboxing: Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019 - Sugar Plum Fairy | Let It Snow, Girl Set & Clover Make Up Bag

11/14/2019


Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


Full Disclosure: I do not support the owners at all by purchasing any Too Faced cosmetics. I do support the artists that they hire to design such cute packages and the Best Friend Animal’s Society that they donate to,  to help poor dogs out there. I wish I could drop the brand easily like everyone else, but sometimes you just can’t win with Capitalism. Hopefully, Estee Lauder addresses the issue soon since they are their parent company. 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


So I’ve been curious about the Too Faced Holiday collections they release every year for a while now. So I decided to buy one for 2019. People have said that their quality is sub-par compared to their tin-can palettes. I generally agree with the majority. I have their Prismatic highlighters in one of those hard cases and the formula inside there is divine. Simply amazing. The ones that I’ve tried for the holiday collection, feels more like a nice drug-store kind of quality. A lot of pigmentation, but you know it’s not quite cut in the same cloth as their best-sellers. That being said, I still loved the quality of the eyeshadows that I got. And if you think about it, they’re kind of priced drug store as well. Considering the whole value of the set. You get 4 items for $49. So that’s like $10 per product and you just pay another $10 for the cute packaging. So it’s not a big problem in my book. Product is also very flimsy, but again, not really a deal-breaker for me because I really like the whole swinging it on one side to open up a palette. Which is super fun for me. And I like the pink swirly details scrawled on the edge. It makes me super excited to pick up this palette and use it because of that one detail. 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


The palettes I really wanted to get a hold of from Too Faced are: Naturally Love, Grand Chateau, Paris Balcony Scene. 
As well as the single bunny blush. And they’ve all been discontinued or out of stock. Which is the main reason why I’ve been compelled to make a couple of Too Faced purchases this year. 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


The highlighters and bronzers didn’t feel nice to swatch, but the highlighter called “Angel Wings” looked so good on my face! The highlighter was like this nice textured neutral-warm white gold champagne-y color and it looked so stunning. I actually became more interested in checking out more highlighter products after trying this. I looked like a worked out. Gave me this really healthy glow especially when paired with “Merry & Bright” coral blush. 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


This isn’t really a review, so I can’t tell you about every shade and every formula. This is more of an unboxing. But I will tell you that the first time I played around with this palette, I did like how my look turned out. I, however, really dislike the scent. But it doesn’t seem to linger too much. I can still smell it while I’m doing something, which is very annoying, but hopefully, it de-scents on its own. I’ve left it out in my second vanity to air it out a bit. 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


One thing to note is that this didn’t come in a pink box like they usually do. Or at least they used to do that when I ordered from them before. That was a letdown. But there was a lot of pink confetti inside which I guess kinda makes up for it. I also got a bunch of samples from when I ordered directly from their site. 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019

The only thing I don’t have from Too Faced is a lip product. And sadly, I don’t think I’ll be picking up one any time soon, because nothing has caught my eye. I do want to pick up their highlighter that has the same packaging as “Pretty Rich” during my birthday month so I get double the points in Sephora. 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


Let It Snow, Girl Set: (4 items) $49
x Large breakaway palette. 19 shades of eyeshadows. Multi-finish. 
x Medium breakaway palette. 4 shades of blushes. 
x Small breakaway palette. Chocolate Soleil bronzer + Highlighter 
x Deluxe Better than Sex Mascara. Limited edition candy cane packaging. 

Clover Make Up Bag: $20 

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2019


Stay tuned for the swatch party. 

Take care, 



Post a Comment

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.