January Favorites

2/04/2020




_______________________________________



x Free Quad Travel size palette from Makeup Geek. Now I have a  nudes/peach quad from Colourpop. 
x Kind of digging false lower lashes. It kind of gave me a smoky eye. Trying another look with it and will post an update in the next bullet. Can’t wait. 
x Kind of digging the lower lashes look because I finally feel like an American Gyaru. I just can’t get the hang of it for now so I’m putting it on pause for a while. 
x Maybelline Pink Edge Palette 
x Got my Rakuten gift card so I used it to buy the Maybelline Soda Pop palette | Had a feeling it’s going to be discontinued because they keep lowering the price a lot | The original lemon sister palette was $20 and now I see it everywhere for $7-8 | Favorite Shades are Soda Fizz and Tonic | I’m not scared of putting semi-dark shadows all over the lid anymore :D  | Also got this because the relationship with my sister seems to be repaired or at least we’re in good terms vs three years ago. 
x Found a new highlighter technique | Highlighting your chin c:  
x I always do darker, and smoky looks during the first couple of months of the New Year | I’m not that scared of Panda eyes anymore :3 
x Duping the Milani Bold Obsessions palette with a palette I already have. Which is the Too Faced Pretty Rich Palette | I was about to go break my resolution and spend $20 because everyone said they were discontinuing it! And although I am very sad that I didn’t go out and buy it while it is technically still available, I am x1000 happier that I didn’t give in to my makeup desires. 


January Favorites

January Favorites

January Favorites


“When you do skincare but your skin doesn’t care” LOL
x Baby Yoda memes
x Before Alexa ad ft. Ellen Degeneres with her wife 
x My little brother demanding to watch Monsters Inc at night with his speaking device when everyone’s home during night time

January Favorites

January Favorites

January Favorites





x Cream puffs from Seiwa
x Earl grey tea by Harney & Sons (Haven’t had this since 2015) 
x Saw three cats: 1 black, 2 grey stripes (1 was so chonky right in front of me) as I was getting a late-night Taco while marathon-ing Star vs. The Forces of Evil S4 
x C2O Coconut water :3 Best coconut water I’ve ever tasted. Thank you, Mama Bear. 
x Pizza heart + hot wings from Pizza Hut 
x Wendy’s | We married c: 
x Sushi roll + brownie bites + coke 
x Cheese curry + mango nectar juice 

January Favorites

January Favorites

January Favorites

January Favorites

x Using my Bullet Journal to clear my thoughts :3 

January Favorites

January Favorites


x Rilakkuma Farm - Lvl 24 and I haven’t spent a single cent. That’s how you know a mobile game is good and just not thirsty for your wallet. 

January Favorites

January Favorites

January Favorites

January Favorites



x My blog stats dipped during the holidays butt it finally came back to 100k 
x Finally got around to changing the font and font color as a Twitter user has recommended! I’ve been putting it off for months and now my blog is more readable. He suggested I use a darker grey and it worked! It is easier on the eyes. Graphic design-wise. 

January FavoritesJanuary Favorites

x I got the Beard series Rom-com/YA  for Free! I’ve been eyeing it for a while now. Saw it a long time ago in B&N and KU and now I can’t believe I have it c: Novel is called “Beard Science”
x After waiting for 3 weeks on Libby I got “Book of Dust” for 2 weeks :3 




x The Mandalorian (BABY YODA) 
x Star vs The Forces of Evil S4 | Wanna see Tom and Jenna get together if they ever make S5 or a movie or a spin-off 
x Rick and Morty S4 | It’s available on Cartoon Network so I didn’t have to go to OpenLoad to look for it

x Honorable mention: The Good Place. This is more of like but I did binge three seasons of it. I think I wanted more of a spin-off of what Eleanor did on Earth more than the Philosophy lessons. I also liked this because they included a Filipino guy as the main character for once in the history of sit-coms.

x Finished the last episode of the Emiya cooking episodes on the new Otaku Stream which is 4animeto. Slowly getting back into anime after a 6-month break. 






x Knives Out! I saw it with my friend Derek c: To make up for the study date we missed because we were both sick. I liked how Derek wore a black leather jacket to match/balance/coordinate with my grandma outfit haha :D I’ve missed seeing Daniel Craig so much. If you liked his southern accent in Logan Lucky, you’ll like this one too. 



x I love pecks and mini kisses :3 | I just realized that being shy means I have an extroverted mind and my body is an introvert 



x Re-listen: Everything is Embarrassing by Sky Ferreira ; o ; I LOVE HER SO MUCH
x Finale - Mary, Queen of Scots OST 


x Gigi is fine with eating celery and cilantro at 5 months old. 
x Chubby’s butt :3 I think this makes it to monthly favorites every time. 
x Saw a cute cat with an antique gold coat. 
x Had a conversation with a stray cat :D 
x Gigi allowing me to pet her now. I can’t wait to get her heart treats at the end of February! 
x Gigi flopping gracefully. 
x Chubby grinding her teeth every time I petted her 






x Ringing in the New Year with Derek via FT c: I laughed a lot and it’s a good way to start the New Year. 
x Mama Bear letting me name her bonsai plants “Baby Yoda”
x Bonding with my little sister every time I help her with her hair (Either blowdrying her hair, styling it, or helping her maintain her current blonde hair) 
x Walgreens accepts apple pay c: Actually, Walgreens gave me a winking emoji in their official Twitter account after I mentioned I was gonna run errands and pick up lashes there on one of my private tweets. So sweet of them to comment c: 
x Resisting a lot of purchases c: I feel like I have superpowers. 
x Toki Doki continuing their monthly freebies. 
x Learning how to wash my stuffed animals. Now Sleeping Pikachu and Rilakkuma are both clean. I think it’s only old washing machines that didn’t have a delicate setting and that’s why it wasn’t recommended to wash them in the machine or they’ll get destroyed. 
x Got a lot of studying done in Barnes and Noble 
x Rekindled my love for light novels 
x Working on securing my 2nd and 3rd job. I hope it goes well. 
x Heart Evangelista’s Japan VLOG with her husband | I can understand most of the Tagalog slang but some had to be translated for me. 
x My mom gave me a sword plant for my room. I put it in front of my floor mirror so it looks like I have two plants c: 
x Surprisingly liking my short nails 
x The first two nights of my period weren’t as painful as it usually is | Still left me fatigue but my ovaries weren’t as mean as before? Granted I was still a punching bag for five days but it was at least tolerable | I should say I had a really peaceful sleep for a couple of days which I kind of equated as having less pain 
x Keeping two of my resolutions: No Beauty Purchases or cursing too much :D Ok, I modified the expletives around my period because there’s no way I could reach zen state without letting off some steam. 
x Clean fridge 
x Got everything right when Mama Bear asked me to run errands. She usually complains every time I get home. It makes me feel like I’m my dad lol. But I got it right this time :D 
x Finished my pink Patreon badge. Going to get started with my Media Kit so I can do the pitches I’ve been wanting to do for a while. 
x Wanting to re-do my Gryffindor feed to a Ravenclaw feed 




x Flies in my room D: 
x Maintenance purchases suck 
x Weird tingly hand sensation on my left hand 
x Not having an appetite? 
x Billionaires ignoring Australian Bush fires D: 
x Being too lazy to do blog posts. 
x Taking really slow to implement most of my New Year’s Resolution. 
x New pop socket reeking of paint D: Soaking it in rice to see if the smell would go away Ended up tossing it because it made my stomach hurt so bad because of the smell 
x Road rage during rush hour 
x Dehydration made my tongue and taste buds go all wonky for a week 
x Hype Beast couple being rude and dumb while I was trying to get my Tapioca 
x Not being able to donate infinite money to rescue Australia & also my grandma is near the Taal eruption ; - ; 
x Stats dipping again :\ 
x Haven’t taken any selfies for 2020 | I’m just so tired all the time. Maybe it’s part of the whole January Blues ordeal 
x Cut my corner lip. It hurt to yawn and eat for a while. 
x Having period brain and having a really hard time controlling my emotions 
x Ears feeling weird / bleeding after my period. Feel dizzy and out of balance ; - ; Can’t listen to my favorite jams. 
x Coronavirus outbreak. Feels like the world is ending. 
x Kobe died ; - ;
x Being sick the whole two weeks I could have read ‘The Book of Dust’
x Not knowing what to eat while feeling super hungry ): 
x Feeling bloated and weak during Ovulation week 
x Halo eyes not working for me ; - ; 
x Gigi being mean to Chubby. Chubby would groom her but she wouldn’t groom Chubby. My heart breaks for Chubby. 


Let me know what your favorites are for the month of January! Leave me a comment below! Take care friends! I hope to see you soon! 


If you’d like to support me and my blog so I can bring even more content for you in the future, please consider joining my Patreon, by clicking the pink badge below. The tiers are currently being renamed, but the prices are the same. I hope to see you there. Bye for now!



January Favorites



4 comments

  1. Great post. It sounds like you've actually had a pretty amazing January x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did! I hope you had an awesome January too x x

      Mari

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big Valentine's Day person but man, that pizza heart looks like the perfect way to celebrate (even for party poopers like myself lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm more of a post-holiday person when everything goes on sale!

      Mari x

      Delete

♡♡♡

© Dazed Mari. Design by FCD.